Standard Orders: You can exchange your purchase within 30 days of item receipt and you will receive a credit of the full purchase price of the item. We offer free exchanges on all orders over $75 and a $6 flat fee for all orders under $75. Coupons can not be applied to exchanges. Please note that for international orders there will be a minimum exchange fee of $14 to cover international shipping costs.
Custom Orders: You can exchange your purchase within 30 days of item receipt and you will receive a credit (less 20% of the purchase price). There is a $6 flat fee for all orders exchanged under $75. Coupons can not be applied to exchanges. Please note that for international orders there will be a minimum exchange fee of $14 to cover international shipping costs.
Standard Orders: You will receive a refund of the original price paid for the item, less our shipping & handling fee and a restocking fee of 10%. If you received free standard shipping on your order, our shipping & handling fee will be deducted from your credit.
Custom Orders: You will receive a refund of the original price paid for the item, less our shipping & handling fee and a restocking fee of 25%. If you received free standard shipping on your order, our shipping & handling fee will be deducted from your credit.
To ensure customer satisfaction, our jewelry specialists fully inspect each product before it ships. If, however, something is wrong with an order that you just received we certainly want to help you! Please click here for more information.
- The item must be returned to Gemologica within fifteen (15) days of receipt for a refund and thirty (30) days for an exchange. Any items received after this period will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
- Packages received without a return authorization number are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- No returns on items that have been re-sized, engraved or altered from the state in which the item is listed on the site.
- If your order qualified for free shipping, and a return lowers the dollar total of your order below the amount required for free shipping, a shipping charge will be deducted from your refund amount.
Upon receiving your return, the item will be inspected by our Quality Assurance department. Please note that items showing signs of wear, or those that have been re-sized, engraved, altered or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return. Returns take approximately five business days to process upon receipt of the item.
Refunds: All refunds will be given in the same form as the original payment used for the purchase. Credits to a credit card will be immediately applied upon processing to the original credit card. Please note that it may take 1-2 credit card billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. You will be sent an email notification when the refund is complete.
Exchanges: We will gladly exchange the item being returned if the item is in its original condition and the new item you wish to exchange for is equal to or greater than the item being returned. If the new item is greater than you will be responsible for the difference. We will email you the new balance due if applicable. Coupons can not be applied to exchanges.
1. Request a Return Authorization Number: Please contact customer service using our Contact Form before returning the merchandise to receive a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Our customer service representatives are available Monday-Friday, 9am - 6pm EST. You will be emailed a return authorization number within 48 hours. We will need the following information from you in order for us to issue a RAN:
- Your name and email address
- Order number
- Item number and description of the item being returned
- Reason for return or exchange
No returns or exchanges will be accepted without a return authorization number.
2. Packaging Your Return Carefully wrap the return item in its original packaging and be sure to include a copy of the email that you receive from our returns department with your RAN.
3. Shipping Your Return You may ship your return package as soon as you receive a RAN from us. Please ship your return using the U.S. Postal Service and insure the package for the full value of the item. We cannot be responsible for packages lost or damaged during return shipping. Therefore, we highly recommend that your return be sent as an insured package.
Returns must be shipped via the U.S. Postal Service only!
We are unable to reimburse for any postage unless the item you received is defective or an error has occurred when filling your order.
If something is wrong with an order you received within the last 5 days, we certainly want to help you! To ensure the highest possible quality, our jewelry specialists fully inspect each item before it ships. If any item is found defective within 5 days of receipt, or has been damaged in shipping, we will replace the item and absorb all additional shipping charges related to the return. Abuse or mistreatment causing items to break or be defective will be replaced at your expense.
In the event that you have received a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service department using our Contact Form and a customer service representative will be happy to help you!
If you have any questions about our Return & Exchange Policy, please feel free to contact us at Contact Form