While we can provide order status information for APO/FPO orders, we are unable to provide tracking information once the APO/FPO order has shipped. Your shipment will arrive at the Military drop off in the United States (east or west coast) within 2-3 days after it is shipped.
Gemologica.com is only responsible for the delivery of your items from our distribution center to the U.S. Military post offices. Once the items have been delivered to the U.S. Military post offices, we do not have control over the shipment or delivery time to the final APO/FPO destination.
Our troops look forward to receiving your packages. That's why it's important to make sure your mail gets there, to the right person, in the right place!
Our system requires that the Billing Address must excatly match the name and address on your credit card billing statement. If a middle initial is used, put it in the field with your first name. The APO/FPO states of "AE", "AA" and "AP" are the only legitimate states to use for an APO/FPO address.
It is common knowledge that you can use "NY" for "AE", "CA" for "AP" and "FL" for "AA", but you run the risk of having your credit card rejected because the billing address they have on file (with AA, AE or AP for the state) does not match what you submitted online.
When completing your shipping address, please make note of the following:
- Enter the recipient's full name and address in the relevant fields. Use the service member's full name (with grade, rank, or rating) or a specific title (e.g., Commanding Officer, Supply Officer, etc.)
- The City must be entered as either "APO" or "FPO".
- The State must be entered as either "AA", "AE" or "AP". Enter "AA" in the State/Province/Region field if the recipient is stationed in the Americas. Enter "AE" in the State/Province/Region field if the recipient is stationed in Europe, Canada, Africa or the Middle East. Enter "AP" in the State/Province/Region field if the recipient is stationed in Asia or the Pacific.
- You must enter your nine-digit Zip Code (if one is assigned).
- Regardless of where the recipient is stationed, select "United States" from the Country drop-down menu.
Here are two examples of properly formatted APO/FPO addresses:
PFC John A Doe
PSC 800 Box 99
APO AE 09499-1234
AO1 John A Doe
Unit 12345 VC3-333
FPO AP 96601-1234
APO stands for "Army Post Office," and is associated with Army or Air Force installations. FPO stands for "Fleet Post Office," and is associated with Navy installations and ships.
Please feel free to Contact Us if you have any questions about APO/FPO Shipping.